Khadifi's comments (however you want to spell it)
From: Jackson Jeffrey
I saw a congressional scholar on C-Span last night say it was entirely
possible to have Bush as President and Leiberman as VP.  Not the same as
what K/Q said, but it's close.
<explanation snipped>

   That's weird... but how likely do you Really think it would be?  do you
really think they'll let it get to the point where it becomes a
Congressional decision?

   I wonder what the chances are that they'll end up doing a complete
recount of All the votes in FL?  at least those which were discarded as
unreadable/unacceptable....

   Personally, I think they should have a re-vote... but I understand that
option isn't available :(

Imagine a credit card with a 0% introductory APR on purchases (for
complete pricing information and important terms and conditions,
please click on the link below).   Apply now for an Aria Visa!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaIjb1dhdKb1tdRUc/Aria