Title: RE: {W&P} Khadifi's comments (however you want to spell it)
Itís not too late to save big on holiday travel!
Visit Hotwire for savings of up to 40% on the
airlines you trust. No bidding, no hassles.
http://click.topica.com/aaaaZCb1dhdKb1tdRUb/Hotwire

>    That's weird... but how likely do you Really think it
> would be?  do you
> really think they'll let it get to the point where it becomes a
> Congressional decision?

Not likely at all if things stand as they are now.  Florida's Congress is now allowed to appoint its electors--and since both are republican, Bush gets 25.  Of course, Gore is appealing.  Looks like Gore trying to push it off to Dec 17 is now Bush trying to push it off until the Congress appoints electors.

I'll be happy when it's over.

Jeff

TAX HELP BY PHONE. We will resolve your IRS and State Tax
Problems through Fast, Easy and Affordable assistance. END your
tax problems NOW! Sign-up for a free phone consultation here.
http://click.topica.com/aaaaYUb1dhdKb1tdRUd/edebt