From: Jackson Jeffrey W 1stLt AAC/INA
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2000 8:54 AM
Subject: RE: {W&P} Khadafi - Libya

It's not too late to save big on holiday travel!
Visit Hotwire for savings of up to 40% on the
airlines you trust. No bidding, no hassles.
http://click.topica.com/aaaaZCb1dhdKb2bJLYb/Hotwire
> > Last (not important) point - Qaddafi, not Khadafi.
> > Belive me, I studied Arabic.
>
>   Sorry, I've never seen it written down... thought I came
> close enough to be understood, though :)
Geoff, Geof, Jef, Jeff...believe me, I've studied English...
I'm pretty sure it's correct in both forms as a name, and he probably
doesn't write it using our alphabet anyway.
Has anyone seen the National Geographic story on Libya?  It's very
interesting--Qaddifi's actually quite liberal, it seems.  He forced women's
suffrage, and he gets mad and chastises them when they don't speak as
vociferously as he would like them to.  He also says Libyans are free to
watch whatever they want to on TV, but only the official Libyan channel is
piped into the hotels because 'foreigners should learn about Libya.'
It's pretty good...check it out if you're interested.
Geoff
Imagine a credit card with a 0% introductory APR on purchases (for
complete pricing information and important terms and conditions,
please click on the link below).   Apply now for an Aria Visa!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaIjb1dhdKb2bJLYd/Aria
    referrer name =ohn_t    Check it out! It works!

TAX HELP BY PHONE. We will resolve your IRS and State Tax
Problems through Fast, Easy and Affordable assistance. END your
tax problems NOW! Sign-up for a free phone consultation here.
http://click.topica.com/aaaaYUb1dhdKb1tdRUc/edebt