Hi thanks for the imput. The weapons used and the grids being installed are
weapons of mass destruction...celluar destruction. If you add up the human
toll, over the 10s of millions of people presently being radiated by the
Haaarp and Echelon and the mobile units, I think you will find, that more
man hour deaths will resault than any single event in history. When you add
up the massive suffering from the growing thousands of people the picture
becomes clearer. This is global and even satalites are spewing down
radiation, via microwaves for ease dropping purposes. Radiation kills.
Cities, and coutries are presently being hot gridded in this new world
order. Radiation is a weapon of mass destruction, it kills, a little more
slowly, but kills none the same. What about all of the migratory birds etc
that will be diorientated in the electromagnetic field? Are we going to
start seeing extinctions. What about global warming in the radiation soup.
Warmer weather, storms, disease? It is the grossest crime against 'global'
humanity ever. It all adds up. Humans can be real cruel as by the examples
that you have pointed out. It at times seems to only compound that
cruelness. I have seen the electromagnetic grids being installed in Asia
'cover' and have felt the brunt of them in Canada. We have had more rain
this year since records began. I have never felt so much artificilly induced
electromagnetic and microwave radiation in my life.
Again, it adds up to be a human catastrophy in the making. And thanks so
much for your warm advice and info. I really can't make my message shorter
as I am still trying to get my wife and kids out of a hostage situation in
Indonesia and have to get that message out far and wide as well.. hope you
understand. Warm regards, Russ Warwick.

http://click.topica.com/aaaaYUb1dhdKb1tdRUc/edebt