Hi and thanks for your reply. I have felt the full brunt of the CIA included
attempted murder and druggings. They murdered my brother on a USD 140
Billion dollar deal. They are presently installing electromagnetic grids and
using radiation devices on humans all over the world. Radiation kills. The
CIA, the operatives, and they are all over the world are criminals by the
definition of their jobs. When they check into a country, they do not say 'I
am CIA and I am here to steal your secrets, undermine your economy or throw
your elections. They do not sign the documents legally when smuggling in
radiation and neruo-electric biological weapons to be used on foreign
governments and people. The operatives are international criminals and the
people with the humdrum jobs compiling all of the private information on
individuals are supporting the worlds largest criminal network. When I say
largest, I mean largest. They out number the Russians and Chinese both in
overseas manpower, technology and money to do as they please. Believe me, I
have seen them operate first hand, and they really do radiate babies. Many
commit fraud and go under UN cover. As someone told me years ago, if they
look like CIA then they are not CIA. Most are simply recruited with an offer
they cannot refuse. In all other appearances, they look and act normal. That
is the talent that is sought. ...but criminals they are. They also assist in
criminal investigations, but of course this is not part of the official
profile.
They do not arrest but give intellegce to assist the arrest. Many would be
more inclined to kill by arranging an accident, suicide or just plain
disappearance. Blood is messy and attracts attention. Believe me, friend of
mine have been recrutited during my 20 years in Asia. It was not until they
started useing radiation weapons in force did I come to the full realization
of how evil many of them are. Anyways, I have been radiated by them and so
have my babies. My brother was murdered by them so I tend to say it just the
way it is,,the way I have seen it and the way many others say it. You have
not seen what they are presently doing in Asia. Totally out for world
domination. They are not by themselves. Australia, Britain, NZ, and Canada
are peas in a pod with the radiation grids that they are presently
installing under the noses of foreign governmnets over there. Thanks so much
for your comments, and an exchange of experience and opinions is what makes
the world go round. Warm Regards, Russ Warwick.