fusionOne syncs data across all your PCs, Palm, mobile phone, and
the Web for free. Enter information once - access your files,
email, calendar and addressbook from any devices! SIGN UP FREE!
http://click.topica.com/aaaa0hb1dhdKb1tdRUa/fusionOne

 Thank you Troy-

The Civil War was not about slavery, but state sovereignty, and I think
we should support the rebel flag that stands for state sovereignty.  We
most certainly need to improve education, so everyone knows what the
American Revolution and Civil War were about, and what we defended our
democracy against in two world wars.

When the Prussians took control of Germany, they took control of
education, and did to German heros and history, what we have been doing
to our national heros and history since the late 1950's.  This change in
education came before the social upheaval in the 1960's.  Some good and
necessary changes were made, but now we are on the same path to the New
World Order that Germany was on.  Racism is an excellent tool of dividing
us and making us easy to control by federal policy.  I am afraid those
convinced racism is the number one issue, do not understand the real
enemy, and I wish they give it up in favor of being united against that
enemy.    CS

____________
> http://explorer.msn.com
>
> --- Support our Sponsor ------------------------------------
> Juniper Bank-2.9% intro APR, 100% access
> Experience unrivaled Internet and wireless convenience
> with friendly account reminders and online discounts.
> Get connected to a whole new kind of credit card.
> http://click.topica.com/aaaaYBb1dhdKb103CHc/Juniper
>     referrer name = john_t    Check it out! It works!

> T O P I C A  http://www.topica.com/t/17
> Newsletters, Tips and Discussions on Your Favorite Topics

eTour is your personal web tour guide, matching the best sites
with your interests.  eTour is free and easy, and you can earn
rewards discovering great new sites. Visit today!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaQmb1dhdKb1tdRUc/eTour