fusionOne syncs data across all your PCs, Palm, mobile phone, and
the Web for free. Enter information once - access your files,
email, calendar and addressbook from any devices! SIGN UP FREE!
http://click.topica.com/aaaa0hb1dhdKb1tdRUa/fusionOne

Considering the seriousness of experiments with radiation and suggestion
that this technology is being grossly misused.  I suggest concerned
people go their local libraries and look up electromagnetic spectrum and
radiation.

Think about being ignorant of how life works and hearing there are demons
who can possess people's souls and witches who are possessed by the devil
and forced to do the devils evil work.  Then think what knowledge can do.
 My point is, if you are concerned, get  scientific information.

May the man with 6 children, please, use birth control, because over
population is one of the worst  threats to our planet.  CS