/=-=-=-=-Click Here & Support Our Sponsor-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=\
Dial 800-555-TELL. Instant updates - One free call.
Sports, stocks, driving directions...& much more!

http://click.topica.com/aaaa2vb1dhdKb1tdRUa/Tellme
\=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=/

>From: John T <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>The other day the FL courts said "recount all the undercounts in all the
>counties"... then yesterday the US courts said "STOP!"
>
>Does anyone have any idea on what's going on?
>
>Well... that's enough from me for this morning :)  Comments?

OF COURSE I have comments. :)

What's going on: This nation is run by the rule of law.  Only the
Legislatures can make laws.

The Florida Supreme Court violated that by arbitrarily changing the law and
setting new standards... in essence, stealing the power that belongs to the
Florida Legislature.

That's why the U.S. Supreme Court stepped in and over-ruled the FL SC: To
enforce the Supreme Law aka the Constitution which states very clearly,
"...the Electors shall be chosen by the State Legislatures" not the courts.

BTW, a poll shows that ~60% of Americans want the counting to stop and the
Florida State Legislature to just select a bank of Electors.

Troy

Imagine a credit card with a 0% introductory APR on purchases (for
complete pricing information and important terms and conditions,
please click on the link below).   Apply now for an Aria Visa!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaIjb1dhdKb1tdRUc/Aria