Title: RE: {W&P} The Election Saga Continues..
Finally Long Distance Calling Breaks the 5/minute Barrier
Interstate Rate is 3.95 per minute via Nationwide 10-10 #
No Monthly Fee - No Time Restrictions - No Call Length Min
http://click.topica.com/aaaaZMb1dhdKb1tdRUb/SavOnCalling

heh...at least it's original!

Imagine a credit card with a 0% introductory APR on purchases (for
complete pricing information and important terms and conditions,
please click on the link below).   Apply now for an Aria Visa!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaIjb1dhdKb1tdRUd/Aria