Thanks for the heads up on that Mike....I have something that needs
immediate attention, so I will talk to Jeff.
Ha Ha

> Greetings,
>
> I will be out of the office the until Monday Dec. 18.  Please contact Jeff
> Morgan if you have an issue that needs immediate attention.
>
> Thanks
> Michael McDermott
>
> --- Support our Sponsor ------------------------------------
> Imagine a credit card with a 0% introductory APR on purchases (for
> complete pricing information and important terms and conditions,
> please click on the link below).   Apply now for an Aria Visa!
> http://click.topica.com/aaaaIjb1dhdKb2bJLYc/Aria
>     referrer name = john_t    Check it out! It works!

> T O P I C A  http://www.topica.com/t/17
> Newsletters, Tips and Discussions on Your Favorite Topics

REDUCE YOUR DEBT FOR FREE!! #1 Rated Method Of Reducing Debt
And Improving Your Credit Rating! This reputable NON-Profit can
assist you at absolutely NO COST! Click here for more information.
http://click.topica.com/aaaaOUb1dhdKb1tdRUc/e-debtconsolidation