/=-=-=-=-Click Here & Support Our Sponsor-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=\
Itís not too late to save big on holiday travel!
Visit Hotwire for savings of up to 40% on the
airlines you trust. No bidding, no hassles.
http://click.topica.com/aaaa5qb1dhdKb1tdRUa/Hotwire
/=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-\

maree,

I would like to use the Australian ballot form, because I want to know
how people would vote if they didn't fear the worst choice for president
would win, if they gave their vote to a third party.  Our present system
is creating a lie, because it is out of fear that so many people are
voting for a dominate party candidate instead of the person they believe
is best suited for office.

Our present system has given so much power to the two parties, they can
abuse their power, as they did when they refused other candidates
meaningful freedom of speech during the nationally broadcast political
debates.  This was such an abuse of power the last crumb of hope I had
that a major party provided an honorable candidate, was crumbled.    CS

REDUCE YOUR DEBT FOR FREE!! #1 Rated Method Of Reducing Debt
And Improving Your Credit Rating! This reputable NON-Profit can
assist you at absolutely NO COST! Click here for more information.
http://click.topica.com/aaaaOUb1dhdKb1tdRUc/e-debtconsolidation