Title: RE: {W&P} Make it a rule ....
/=-=-=-=-Click Here & Support Our Sponsor-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=\
Special Holiday Offer for your friends & family!
Give them the Gift of Free Long Distance calls using Tellme.
Click for details:
http://click.topica.com/aaaa5pb1dhdKb1tdRUb/Tellme

    (CS)  Why would the USSR attack the United Sates?

(JJ) I'm sure there are several reasons.  The most basic is that they thought we threatened their interests, just as we thought they threatened ours.  The fact that we almost went to war several times during that period illustrates my point.

 (maree) While, I believe that the USSR was seen as a threat to western democracy, it was not going to invade the US. They aimed at spreading communism across the globe, but also argued

I agree.  I was thinking attacking US interests rather than US soil.  However, they were going to put nuclear missiles in Cuba.  Would that not be viewed as a threat to US territory?
eTour is your personal web tour guide, matching the best sites
with your interests.  eTour is free and easy, and you can earn
rewards discovering great new sites. Visit today!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaQmb1dhdKb1tdRUd/eTour