Build your family tree for free this holiday season. Ancestry.com
is offering free access to the entire site until Dec 21, 2000.
Come sign up today for totally free access, no credit card required.
http://click.topica.com/aaaa50b1dhdKb1tdRUa/MyFamily_com

maree, I apologize to you and Jeff and anyone else who may have felt
rebuffed when I sent out a message saying I felt offended without a
addressing the message to the intended person.

When I stated the values for which I am willing to give my life, someone
said I don't know what I am talking about.  I don't think personal
statements like this should be made.  However, nothing is wrong with
saying I do not agree with these values.  I hope everyone understands
what I mean about the difference.

If we all think we are here so everyone has a good time, this will be a
site everyone can enjoy.      CS

/=-=-=-=-Click Here & Support Our Sponsor-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=\
Imagine a credit card with a 0% introductory APR on purchases (for
complete pricing information and important terms and conditions,
please click on the link below).   Apply now for an Aria Visa!
http://click.topica.com/aaaa5Cb1dhdKb1tdRUc/Aria