FREE DEBT REDUCTION HELP?  Did you know you can get COMPLETELY
FREE HELP lowering your interest charges and debt payments?
Learn more about this exceptional offer by clicking here.
http://click.topica.com/aaaaOTb1dhdKb1tdRUa/e-debtconsolidation

maree,

Thank you for the information on the Cuban missile crisis.

I think there is one point of view if we look at the  Soviet and US power
plays as a power game.  In this case I would say putting missiles in Cuba
is kind of a dog scenting its territory.  However, I remember the fear
during this tense time, and it was not pleasant.
But guess what?

When we think of the ethics of what was going on; how right was it for us
to cause other people to feel the fear we felt?  Didn't we start this
threatening behavior?  Were we right to cause others fear?  Why?  Is this
how countries of the world "should" behave?   Is this what we are proudly
the leader of?    Has this kind of national focus changed our society and
how we interact with each other?     "You don't know what you are
talking" verse "I do not agree, because".   Moral majority and then non
Christians pushing back  each other as far as  they can push.   Are there
connections?

/=-=-=-=-Click Here & Support Our Sponsor-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=\
Juniper Bank-2.9% intro APR, 100% access
Experience unrivaled Internet and wireless convenience
with friendly account reminders and online discounts.
Get connected to a whole new kind of credit card.
http://click.topica.com/aaaa5Eb1dhdKb1tdRUc/Juniper