Finally Long Distance Calling Breaks the 5¢/minute Barrier
Interstate Rate is 3.95¢ per minute via Nationwide 10-10 #
No Monthly Fee - No Time Restrictions - No Call Length Min
http://click.topica.com/aaaaZMb1dhdKb1tdRUa/SavOnCalling

I'm looking for some opinions on "nationalism".

It seems that just about every country can point to some point in their
history and say "The world wouldn't be the same if <major contributions>
hadn't happened here!"

Since we have a fairly wide representation in this list's membership of the
world's countries... What would you consider to be some of the "major
contributions" of Your country? And do you feel that others have a tendency
to discount it or ignore it entirely?

How far back in time do you have to reach to find the "major contributions"?
The invention of 'fire'? Building the pyramids (either Aztec or Egyption :))?
Great artwork? Inventions? Philosophy? etc etc etc....

And how does this color your perceptions and the perceptions of others?

I know, pretty broad... but if you let yourselves go with it, I'm sure we can
generate some interesting discussions.... and everyone is free to branch off
with new subject lines, of course :)

Let the discussion Begin!

eTour is your personal web tour guide, matching the best sites
with your interests.  eTour is free and easy, and you can earn
rewards discovering great new sites. Visit today!
http://click.topica.com/aaaa5Ab1dhdKb1tdRUc/eTour