/=-=-=-=-Click Here & Support Our Sponsor-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=\
Special Holiday Offer for your friends & family!
Give them the Gift of Free Long Distance calls using Tellme.
Click for details:
http://click.topica.com/aaaa6Zb1dhdKb1tdRUa/Tellme
\=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=/

>From: John T <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  Unsubscribe Directions are on the bottom of every message, Troy... just
>like
>on the other list.

Oh.  I was looking in the message headers for an X-Unsubscribe: line.  Duh.
:)

>  But if you don't have time to read all the messages, why did you just
>join
>the High volume version of this list?  Seems contradictory :)

I can read the messages on the website if I have free time.  That way, I
don't need to worry about my mailbox overflowing.

Besides, it seems that lately topica.com has far more messages.

| "If men were angels, no government would be necessary.
| "If angels were to govern men, no controls on government
| would be necessary.  In framing a gov't of men over men...
| enable the gov't to control the governed, then... oblige
| it via a Constitution to control itself." - Madison
Troy, libertarian-republican, http://geocities.com/videonovels
.
.
.
.
.

eTour is your personal web tour guide, matching the best sites
with your interests.  eTour is free and easy, and you can earn
rewards discovering great new sites. Visit today!
http://click.topica.com/aaaa5Ab1dhdKb1tdRUc/eTour