--- Support our Sponsor-------------------------------------
Make eTour.com your Web start page, and you’ll see a
different site matched to your interests every time you log
onto the Web! Sign up for your free membership now.
http://click.topica.com/aaaa5zb1dhdKb1tdRUb/eTour
I meant to convey that the Canadian newspaper article was in relation to the nationalism thread, but I forgot.  Anyway, that's something I'm proud of...America tries to help.  I understand that our interests are usually somehow served as well, and like everyone else we've had some dark spots in our history, but I think the intent is not always completely self-serving.

Also, I've just written a paper on the impact of cookies, web bugs and online profiling upon privacy in America, including a bit about the direction of legislation to protect privacy versus protecting the right of the business to collect and catalog information in the public domain.  It's partially relevant to this list as privacy is a cornerstone of American politics, but it's about 28 pages or so in Word so I don't want to post it unless there's interest.  Let me know if you want to read it, and I'll email you personally.  If there's enough interest I'll post it.  I found the research extremely interesting, and it may spark a new thread!

Jeff
/=-=-=-=-Click Here & Support Our Sponsor-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=\
Imagine a credit card with a 0% introductory APR on purchases (for
complete pricing information and important terms and conditions,
please click on the link below).   Apply now for an Aria Visa!
http://click.topica.com/aaaa5Cb1dhdKb1tdRUd/Aria