Title: RE: {W&P} personal attacks, new world order
eTour is your personal web tour guide, matching the best sites
with your interests.  eTour is free and easy, and you can earn
rewards discovering great new sites. Visit today!
http://click.topica.com/aaaa5Ab1dhdKb1tdRUb/eTour

> don't know what I am talking about.  Why would you assume I
> accuse you of
> being offensive when you were not being offensive?  May I

Read through the archives and you'll see that you accused me of directly attacking you shortly after joining the list.  I'm not going to search and point you to a direct message, but it's in there somewhere.

This list is an interesting experiment in group dynamics.  Every time a new member joins, either they're silent or they join the debate.  If they join, we go through the entire process of forming, storming, norming...all over again.  But every time I think we're moving into the performing stage, something like this comes up and we revert to norming.  Keep this up and soon I'll be adjourning!  (joke, you can't get rid of me that easily)

Jeff

/=-=-=-=-Click Here & Support Our Sponsor-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=\
Juniper Bank-2.9% intro APR, 100% access
Experience unrivaled Internet and wireless convenience
with friendly account reminders and online discounts.
Get connected to a whole new kind of credit card.
http://click.topica.com/aaaa5Eb1dhdKb1tdRUd/Juniper