Title: RE: {W&P} The Election Saga Continues..
Does your child struggle in school? Discover Sylvan Learning
Centers and get $100 off enrollment, $25 off a Skill
Assessment, or a FREE video.
http://click.topica.com/aaaavpb1dhdKb1tdRUb/SylvanLearning

> ... EXTREME  RIGHT  WINGER   BUCKLEY ...THE  RADICAL  RIGHT  WERE  VERY  HAPPY

Here's where I stopped reading.  Bias is not convincing.

Could we get a ruling on whether or not posting articles with no original thought attached should be allowed to continue?

Imagine a credit card with a 0% introductory APR on purchases (for
complete pricing information and important terms and conditions,
please click on the link below).   Apply now for an Aria Visa!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaIjb1dhdKb1tdRUd/Aria