http://click.topica.com/aaaa7Mb1dhdKb1tdRUa/ConsumerElectronic

From: "Tamar Herzberg

> > > Well, what's everyone doing these days?
> > >
> > Relaxing in the pool
>
> Lucky Maree: Writing an assignment about Marx's
> epistemology (don't even ask. By the way, I checked
> and he's not one of the brothers...); Trying to find
> out what went wrong with my newsletter's
> (http://www.political-tips.com) server; and mainly
> working.

I wrote and present my paper on Marx in August, and am on a break from uni
for another month, so I will relax...... and move house also.

> > > Is Saddam Hussein stepping down?
> > >

> > I don't think so, he is probably relishing in the US
> > Presidential elections.
>
> There's a rumour here in the Mid East as if he had a
> stroke. However, even if he dies, I doubt if his
> successor will be much nicer.

What a shame, but its probably another sham... But I wouldn't expect
anything different from his predecessor either. There has been far too much
anti western propaganda. And furthermore,  the people have associated the
blame and hatred for their lives with the west... And that will take a long
time to change.

> > > Will OPEC cut back on production Again and raise
> > Oil Prices?
> > >
> > probably, they have the upperhand, and know that
> > because so much of the
> > globe is at their disposal.
>
> Furthermore. Young Mr Bush has "some" oil interests.

Now, why doesn't that surprise me !!!!

> > > Anyone have anything else they might want to
> > discuss?
> > >

> > whats happening in Israel at the moment ?
>
> War and Politics ;-)
> War - even if you don't hear about it everyday in the
> news, people keep on getting killed. For example: This
> week a car blasted in Israel, a couple were killed in
> the occupied territories (5 of their children wounded)
> of Palestinian guns; Two men shot in Israel from the
> territories (on a border area). In the Palestinian
> side also - people (I think 3 were killed this week),
> incl. a top member of the Tanzim - The PA's military
> arm.
>

> Politics -
> (1) Clinton still tries to get the two sides to talk.
> As we speak, they are in Washington, as if there is no
> war.
> (2) The couple who got killed in the territories, were
> not just "a" couple. They were the son and daughter in
> law of the notorious Rabbi Kahane. For those of you
> who don't know: he was the Israeli version of a
> Neo-Fascist/Aryan Nation - "kill all the Arabs, or at
> least through them out". In the US he headed Jewish
> Defence League - a violent organisation. I saw in
> friday news coverage of their funral. Them crazy
> followers shouting all these mantras and one of them
> is holding a sign saying "I want war" - sure he does.
> Most of these are Americans and Ultra Orthodox who
> don't serve in the military. They don't care if out
> brothers get killed for their cause.
>
> Tamar
>
> =====
> Visit http://www.political-tips.com - sign up for the FREE newsletter,
where you can find information and links in politics and activism Visit our
sponsor http://www.goingplatinum.com/member/tamrur and join to make money
while surfing!!!

> http://photos.yahoo.com/

> Tech News...With Attitude!
> Get the top stories in your in-box -- commentary included!
> http://click.topica.com/aaaa4xb1dhdKb1tdQUc/technewsdaily
>     referrer name = john_t    Check it out! It works!

> T O P I C A  http://www.topica.com/t/17
> Newsletters, Tips and Discussions on Your Favorite Topics

Who Are the Top Dogs?
Find out about the best newsletters and discussions!
http://click.topica.com/aaaa4qb1dhdKb1tdRUc/TopDogs