/=-=-=-=-Click Here & Support Our Sponsor-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=\
The two best teams in football, the Giants and the Ravens,
collide in Tampa, FL, when Jim Fassel and Brian Billick lead
their teams into Super Bowl XXXV. Be a part of the excitement
with betandwin.com and collect your free 10 USD bet!
http://click.topica.com/aaabgob1dhdKb1tdRUa/betandwin
\=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=/

PARANORMAL NEWS NETWORK
http://www.p3n.org/pn012401b.shtml

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE   CONTACT: Geri DeStefano, PhD
                        Tel: 604-733-8134
                        Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

EXOPOLITICS: "WE LIVE IN A POPULATED, ORGANIZED
UNIVERSE" CLAIMS NEW BOOK BY DIRECTOR OF 1977
CARTER WHITE HOUSE E.T. STUDY.

VANCOUVER, BC - "EXOPOLITICS: A Decade of Contact", a new
book by Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd, a former director of
the 1977 White House Extraterrestrial Study, claims that we live in
a populated, organized Universe. Exopolitics, an emerging
discipline, is the study of law, politics and government in the
Universe.  "A non-terrestrial, Universe government monitors Earth,"
Webre states, "and may be preparing an eventual end to Earth's
quarantine in Outer Space."

Webre, a former futurist at Stanford Research Institute, led an
abortive 1977 study of extraterrestrial communication approved by
the Jimmy Carter White House.  The White House E.T. study was
abruptly terminated in September, 1977 by intervention of the
Pentagon.

EXOPOLITICS, PART ONE: Turning the Universe Upside Down:

How most of the story modern man and woman know about Earth
and its outer space environs is wrong. How it is logical and rational
that we live in a highly populated and organized Universe society of
life-bearing planets. How Universe politics have placed Earth in a
planetary quarantine. How that quarantine may be lifting, and what
we can do to hasten a universe reunion.

EXOPOLITICS, PART TWO — Universe Politics:

How Universal law ultimately governs humanity. Universal law
operates much like other natural and governmental laws on Earth.
How politics and government do not stop at Earth’s edge. How our
position in interplanetary society is determined by what human
society as a whole does on Earth – all politics are local, global,
and then universal. How a planetary security system based on
militarization and war effectively cuts us off from Universal society.
How a progressive planetary society sets the stage for political
reintegration into Universe society.

REVIEWS OF EXOPOLITICS:

"But like many of us, [Webre] can feel the paradigm shifting, and
EXOPOLITICS encourages us to open our minds to the prospect of
a universal society, as we slowly begin to reject a rather
Darwinesque approach to life on Earth. Being a futurist, [Webre]
wants to plan ahead to a time in the distant future
when the exile may be lifted. This is the crux of EXOPOLITICS."
>From NEW HEAVEN NEW EARTH FORUM.

More reviews: http://www.universebooks.com/exopolitica.html

You can access complementary pre-publication review copies of
EXOPOLITICS at:

EXOPOLITICS: THE "NON-TERRESTRIAL POLITICS" WEBSITE
http://www.exopolitics.com

Alternative Mirror Website:
http://www.extraterrestrial.ca

Email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE COPY AND DISTRIBUTE FAR & WIDE.

MEDIA: For review copies of EXOPOLITICS, please email
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you.

Become a Fool: Get out of debt. Learn how to invest. Retire early.
Take control of your finances. Register to become a Fool! It's FREE!
Get investment freebies too. Click here
http://click.topica.com/aaabd5b1dhdKb1tdRUc/MotleyFool