GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as 2.9%
Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees. Apply NOW!
http://click.topica.com/aaabh5b1dhdKb1tdRUa/NextCard

Did Clinton Profit from the pardons he issued?

Maybe not directly, but his brother in law sure did.... but I'll give
Clinton this much, at least he told the in-law to give back the fees (after
he was found out, of course :))

Details available at:
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20010221/ts/clinton_pardons_dc_24.html

And what gives with all those pardons?  Giving 140 pardons at the end of his
term just because he no longer has to worry about being re-elected sounds a
bit obscene, to me at least....  There sure seems to be something wrong
somewhere :(

Does Windows ME Work for You?
Tell it to the list! Join our special technology discussion.
http://click.topica.com/aaaa4Jb1dhdKb1tdRUc/technology