Shop for your next car at Autoweb.com, where
you'll get a guaranteed low price and haggle-free service.
Click here to get a quote on the latest 2001 models.
http://click.topica.com/aaabwtb1dhdKb1tdRUa/autoweb

John -

Please explain to Midhurst s/he can't send the same
article for 10,005 times. We get tired of it.

If s/he has something to say, just say it. Refer to
the article that John has posted directly! (personally
I'm against the American freedom of gunnery, though I
understand where this position comes from - that's by
the way my responce - a valid one, that refers to the
article actually posted).

I'm sorry I'm a bit agressive (it is "WAR and
politics", right? ;-) but I'm sincerely getting tierd
of being in a spammed list.

Tamar

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > -- Topica
Digest --

=====
http://www.political-tips.com newsletter - just write your email at on the right hand
bottom of the page. http://www.themestream.com/authors/382784.html