Open an IRA online at WellsFargo.com
At Wells Fargo we have an IRA for every type of investor
Let us open the door to your secure retirement
http://click.topica.com/aaabEzb1dhdKb1tdRUa/WellsFargo

For those of you who are a member of the Yahoo! Groups version of
War_and_Politics, I will create a poll with John's permission.
This poll will state my promotion as a Moderator in the Yahoo! Groups
version of War_and_Politics. I will stay with this group until it gets
active. Very.

Thank you,
Jerek Landin
Your 2nd Moderator.

Wanna Throw That PC Out the Window?
Not yet. First, check our technology forum for help.
http://click.topica.com/aaaa4Ob1dhdKb1tdRUc/rebootmypc