http://click.topica.com/aaabGWb1dhdKb1tdRUa/sausage

From: "Jerek Landin

> Hello all. As your 2nd Moderator, I introduce to the War_and_Politics
> version of Topica, your Policy.
>
> 1. You must post a required 2 posts per day, although you may as much as
> yu want per day, 24/7, round the clock.

I post if there is something to respond to.... has this suddenly become a
dictatorship?

> 2. Stay on topic. This is a war & politics list not a car one, etc.
> Either me, your 2nd Moderator or the list master John, will email you if
> you are straying off.

thankyou

> 3. Although this list is a privat discussion, if you have anything to
> sell pertaining to the list topil, you may do so. Private information
> such as address's, etc but be delt with off the list.

no thankyou

> 4. When reply to someones message, please do not copy and paste thir
> entire previous message, Only copy and paste a sentence or 2 so that the
> reader may get a skim of the post.

and the person who's comments you are responding to would also be nice

> 5. Try to refrain yourself from offending other people and we ask you
> repect other's opinions.

now where's the fun in that ?

>  - Your right as a member.
>
> 1. You have the right to speak out and give your opinion on something.

so what topic do you suggest ?

maree

> 2. You have the right to contact your list Master or your 2nd Moderator
> (me) to give complaints, suggestions, comments or to ask questions. You
> may contact your List Master to  [EMAIL PROTECTED] . You may
> contact your 2nd Moderator to [EMAIL PROTECTED] .
>
> NOTE **: BY CLOSING THIS MESSAGE, YOU AGREE TO ALL OF THE ABOVE. IF YOU
> HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AND/OR PROBLEMS, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LIST MASTER OR
> 2ND MODERATOR.
>

> Thank you,
> Jerek Landin
> Your 2nd Moderator.
>
> --- Sponsor's Message --------------------------------------
> Need Tech Help?
> Fret no more. Get quick answers on our Q&A tech forum!
> http://click.topica.com/aaaa4Nb1dhdKb1tdQUc/rebootmypc
> And Reply to the Confirmation Email sent by Topica

> T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.
> Newsletters, Tips and Discussions on Topics You Choose.
> http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01

Does Windows ME Work for You?
Tell it to the list! Join our special technology discussion.
http://click.topica.com/aaaa4Jb1dhdKb1tdRUc/technology