 X  SAVE 50%-70% OFF INK JET CARTRIDGES & LASER TONER!!  X
FREE SHIPPING, All Major Brands, Cartridges Starting at $4.95
Satisfaction Guaranteed or your Money Back without question!
http://click.topica.com/aaabFEb1dhdKb1tdRUa/inkjet

OK, well consider this my first post.  I will resend
it so that will be my 2nd post too.  Gotta keep the
internet cops away from the front door!  <g>

> > 5. Try to refrain yourself from offending other people and we ask you
> > repect other's opinions.

Hmmmm.

> > NOTE **: BY CLOSING THIS MESSAGE, YOU AGREE TO ALL OF THE ABOVE. IF
> > YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AND/OR PROBLEMS, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LIST
> > MASTER OR 2ND MODERATOR.

Does this mean that I have to keep the message on my task
bar for the remainder of my computers life if I don't agree
to all of the above?  That would be like me saying, "By
closing this message, you agree that you are an idiot".
Hope I didn't offend.  <g>

Tim