XX   FLAGS, BANNERS, SIGNAGE   XX
Let us make your next event or promotion a success!!
Free Quotes, Highest Quality printing, All size Jobs
http://click.topica.com/aaabGdb1dhdKb1tdRUa/flags

> Molton Michel's Perfume - Get it before the May Launch
> This Luxurious Perfume Mingles with your Natural Scent
> Creating a truly Customized Perfume. Limited Supplies.
> http://click.topica.com/aaabGeb1dhdKb1tdQUa/perfume
>

> From: maree
> maree
>
> p.s  another bombing in Jerusalem ?
>
> -----
>
>   I hadn't heard that... when?
>

> John T

A suicide bombing at a gas station in central Israel killed three people
Wednesday, The explosion near the Israeli border with the Palestinian West
Bank came one day after a suicide bomber blew himself up in Jerusalem,
injuring scores of passengers on a bus. It took place between the Israeli
city of Kfar Sava and the Palestinian city of Qalqilya. A few minutes before
the blast, a bomb was discovered and defused in the open-air market in the
coastal resort of Netanya, where a suicide bomber and three other people
were killed in an explosion about two weeks ago. In six months of fighting
between Israel and the Palestinians, more than 435 people have been killed,
including 358 Palestinians and 60 Israeli Jews.

maree