Come discover 1,700 of the world's most talented artists and
Save $15 OFF any purchase!  From Bali to Brazil, Thailand to
Peru, select from 8,500 handcrafted works of fine art,
unique gifts, and home décor!
http://click.topica.com/caaabH6b1dhdKb1tdRUa/Novica

Maree:
> What actually were the Russians caught doing, or is it just
> supposition ?
> I thought the cold war had ended.
> Isn't the spy thing a bit parse?

Tim:
> I thought it was in response to the recent revelation of
> the FBI double agent who "gave away the farm".

Maree:
> haven't heard that one, would you care to elaborate ?

Tim:
> I am referring to the FBI agent who allegedly supplied the
> Russians with information including the identity of two
> KGB double agents (who were subsequently executed) and the
> listening tunnel under the Russian Embassy.

Maree:
> An American student who was investigated on suspicion of
> espionage and charged with possession of marijuana may
> instead face more serious drug charges.

Tim:
OK.  I'm not sure I follow the flow here.

Tim