GetSmart Visa: 0% intro APR, 9.99% ongoing
Get the credit you deserve with a GetSmart Visa! Apply now
for 0% intro APR (see terms & conditions) and get online
approval in just 30 seconds! (subject to verification)
SmartChip in every card.
http://click.topica.com/caaadx5b1dhdKb1tdRUa/GetSmart

In a message dated 9/29/01 3:53:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time,