Explore the jungle in your backyard -- FREE! eNature has
bird sounds, Animal Finder, Field Guides, experts, activities
and more for a suburban safari you’ll never forget.
http://click.topica.com/caaadxJb1dhdKb1tdRUa/eNature

I just received this from one of our NorthCoast_Express subscribers
and wanted to share it with everyone...  :)

a..  Ladies: In case some of you may not have received this...
b..  Gentlemen: Please be so kind as to forward to all women
in your life/address book.

Your Patriotic Duty

The President has asked that we unite for a common cause. Since
the hard line Islamic people cannot stand nudity, and consider it a
sin to see a naked woman that is not their wife...

Tonight at 7:00pm, all women should run out of their house naked
to help weed out the terrorists. The United States appreciates your
efforts, and applauds you.

God bless America.

http://click.topica.com/caaadxEb1dhdKb1tdRUf/eNature