Burn Off Body Fat, Hour-By-Hour...Guaranteed!
How? With our proven NEW fat burning breakthrough product.
Fast! Easy! NO Ma Huang, Ephedra, or guarana. (NOTE: US and
18 and over ONLY)
http://click.topica.com/caaaeBTb1dhdKb1tdRUa/TotallyHealthy

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> In a message dated 12/1/01 1:39:23 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> writes:
>
> << I'd like to see as many as possible (everyone? :)) post at least 4
>  separate messages dealing with 4 different "controversial" war/politics
>  topics. If you duplicate someone else's topic, that's Ok as long as you
>  have a new slant on it.  >>
> 1. Our current police action in Afghanistan -- I read recently that this
> has nothing to do with Usama bin Laden and EVERYTHING to do
> with the need to build a pipeline from the ... I think it's the Baltic
> Sea
> to the gulf to deliver to market the 500 years worth of oil that Russia
> has recently discovered.
>
> LG

   I wouldn't put it past them, that's for sure... where did you hear
about this?

  Siberian oil reserves have hardly been touched... I would guess part
of the reason is difficulty of transport... and the weather
conditions....

Upgrade your server! Get VeriSign's FREE guide, "Securing
Your Web Site for Business" for everything you need to know
about using 128-bit SSL to encrypt your e-commerce
transactions online security. Click here!
http://click.topica.com/caaaesGb1dhdKb1tdRUf/VeriSign