Debt Worries? Get Relief Now! Free Online Consultation
Settle Your Debts for Pennies on the Dollar! We Work For You
Resolve Your Debt! No Bankruptcy! Attorney Representation
http://click.topica.com/caaaeDmb1dhdKb1tdRUa/Sharpnet

In a message dated 12/3/01 3:44:49 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Of course they are in the interrest of USA as well as all other countries on
> this globe, but, unfortunatelly, they are not in the interrest of the big
> corporations.
>
> Claes
> ( :8-)

That is your opinion. It may not be factual. janice

For a limited time, get special low prices on select HP
Netservers, HP Omnibooks, and HP desktop computers.
HP products are powerful, reliable and built to last.
http://click.topica.com/caaaeCZb1dhdKb1tdRUf/Hewlett-Packard