Debt Worries? Get Relief Now! Free Online Consultation
Settle Your Debts for Pennies on the Dollar! We Work For You
Resolve Your Debt! No Bankruptcy! Attorney Representation
http://click.topica.com/caaaeDmb1dhdKb1tdRUa/Sharpnet

In a message dated 12/3/01 6:14:41 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> If the knowledge of the rest of the world is spread, their references will
> be widened and as a result they can be counted on to take a different stand
> than to day and that's what the mullahs (or whatever) fears more than
> anything else. Therefore their deep interrest for isolation. I think that
> the grouppresure from the beleivers will get less and less effective as
> time goes by.
>
> Claes
> ( :8-)

I tend to agree with you on the isolation in so far as keeping their
homelands free of Western influence. What I don't understand is how
fundamentalist Muslims think they will be able to export their views to the
West. Do they really think they will be able to persuade a large portion of
America to step back in time to when Islam was a culture that was more
dominate than today? janice

For a limited time, get special low prices on select HP
Netservers, HP Omnibooks, and HP desktop computers.
HP products are powerful, reliable and built to last.
http://click.topica.com/caaaeCZb1dhdKb1tdRUf/Hewlett-Packard