  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 3:21 PM
  Subject: Re: SV: SV: SV: {W&P} Crimes Against Humanity...

Debt Worries? Get Relief Now! Free Online Consultation
Settle Your Debts for Pennies on the Dollar! We Work For You
Resolve Your Debt! No Bankruptcy! Attorney Representation
http://click.topica.com/caaaeDmb1dhdKb2MYdTb/Sharpnet
  In a message dated 12/3/01 6:15:33 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]