[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Obviously you have never actually used Round-Up, have you ... Go spray a
> plain old everyday common wild blackberry vine and see what happens ... Same
> with thistles and several others I don't even know the names of ....
>
> Round-Up kills weeds -- hahahahahahahaha -- NOT!!!

As a matter of fact, I have used round-up every year for the past 15 to 20  years.
The only time it does not kill a plant is when:

I buy a jug from a retailer that has been watered down

I apply it and it rains within three hours (even then, it usually works)

I apply it in the evening as the sun is going down and a very heavy dew falls

I do not cover the entire shrub or brush. Round-up is taken by the leaves and goes
to the roots from which  those specific leaves receive nourishment. If 80% of the
plant is covered with Round-up, 20% of the roots are not killed. In a woody brush
plant (rugged individuals that they are), that is more than enough roots to stay
alive.

I walk through my corn field with a hand sprayer when the corn is waist high and
spray the thistle patches with Round-up. When I harvest the corn in the fall, no
thistles. I just assumed it was the Round-up that killed the thistles.

I suggest you go to a farm chemical supplier to get your Round-up.

I assure you, Round-up works if used properly and not watered down.

Roger
Ohio

Send all your buddies online cards and make their day!
These cards are guaranteed to make them smile!
Click below to check them out.
http://click.topica.com/caaaekwb1dhdKb1tdRUf/egreetings