Debt Worries? Get Relief Now! Free Online Consultation
Settle Your Debts for Pennies on the Dollar! We Work For You
Resolve Your Debt! No Bankruptcy! Attorney Representation
http://click.topica.com/caaaewEb1dhdKb1tdRUa/Sharpnet

> In a message dated 12/4/01 11:17:08 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> << How could he agree to ban gun ownership when that clearly violates our
> Constitution?
>
> --Then there is something wrong with the constitution! >>
>
> There is NOTHING WRONG with the U.S. Constitution!

--Please don't shout. I can hear very well. There is something wrong when people think
that they have to be armed in order to be safe.

> I know people in foreign countries don't really understand what the big deal
> is over Freedom -- but in the United States, it's the cornerstone of our
> lives.

--Are you in a free country when you have to be armed to feel safe, or are you mixing
freedom and arms? Arms are usually used for restricting freedom. Other peoples freedom.

>And a public who has been disarmed is a public who can no longer
> protect themselves from the damages that big government, like big business,
> always provides.

--In the whole of Europe there is no need to be armed in order to protect oneself from
goverment or anything else. Only military personel use weapons in their ordinary jobs,
never on leave. And of course there is gangsters and bankrobbers that have to try to
get armed by forbidden guns for obvious reasons, and that's not as easy as in USA. I
think the people in USA are victims of the gunlobby. There is a lot money to be made
selling guns to everyone.

> Do you honestly think the people of this country would have any voice at all
> if we lost our guns? The only thing that keeps our government in line and
> still responsible to the people is the fact that we can fight back if we have
> to!

--What kind of govoerment in a free country need to be kept in it's place by an armed
public? What are you saying? Is it Ponderosa over there still?

In fact, our forefathers charged us with that very responsibility ... to
> rise up as one, if those in charge of our Republic forsakes it's Constitution
> and laws and attempts to take away our rights.

--That's just talking and you know it. What the above sentence means is that your
forfathers gave you the responsibility to stage a revolution with your guns? Is the
situation so unsteady that there is any risk of this need, when there is no such need
in Europe? In Europe we have democracy. If the goverment don't behave according to the
majority's liking it will be voted out! Not so in the USA?

Send all your buddies online cards and make their day!
These cards are guaranteed to make them smile!
Click below to check them out.
http://click.topica.com/caaaekwb1dhdKb1tdRUf/egreetings