> In a message dated 12/4/01 11:19:16 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> << From the far east, over the old western world to the americas the are
> maybe hundreds of tales that explains how the first people were created. All
> in their own different way. Witch is the correct one? >>
> <Larger YAWN>
>
> I don't know which is the "correct" story ... but it makes infinitely MORE
> sense to believe one of the stories of creation than to believe the fairy
> tale that to molecules of DNA accidentally bumping together mutated into
> George Clooney or Brad Pitt!

I'm afraid that you are mixing fairy tale and facts. Are you a father? If so you have,
yourself, been bumping DNA molecules togeather in order to make... well, time will
tell.

Send all your buddies online cards and make their day!
These cards are guaranteed to make them smile!
Click below to check them out.
http://click.topica.com/caaaekwb1dhdKb1tdRUf/egreetings