Burn Off Body Fat, Hour-By-Hour...Guaranteed!
How? With our proven NEW fat burning breakthrough product.
Fast! Easy! NO Ma Huang, Ephedra, or guarana. (NOTE: US and
18 and over ONLY)
http://click.topica.com/caaaeBTb1dhdKb1tdRUa/TotallyHealthy

In a message dated 12/4/01 12:40:17 PM Pacific Standard Time,