In a message dated 12/4/01 2:29:56 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< In Europe we have democracy. If the goverment don't behave according to
the majority's liking it will be voted out! Not so in the USA? >>
You hit the nail square on the head!

The United States of America is a Constitutional Republic ... we are not a
Democracy, a majority (mob) rule ... we are governed by the rule of our Laws
and Constitution. Not saying it works perfectly all the time -- the 8 years
of Bill Clinton prove that -- but it's what our forefathers created. They
knew what a dastardly system democracy was ... so they gave us a republic.
With the hope that we would have the good sense to hang onto it.

Indulge your inner rebel with our wicked, witty
greetings!  Feed your need for unlimited laughter.
Click below to check them out.
http://click.topica.com/caaaekub1dhdKb1tdRUf/egreetings