Burn Off Body Fat, Hour-By-Hour...Guaranteed!
How? With our proven NEW fat burning breakthrough product.
Fast! Easy! NO Ma Huang, Ephedra, or guarana. (NOTE: US and
18 and over ONLY)
http://click.topica.com/caaaeBTb1dhdKb1tdRUa/TotallyHealthy

In a message dated 12/4/01 2:29:56 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< In fact, our forefathers charged us with that very responsibility ... to
 > rise up as one, if those in charge of our Republic forsakes it's
Constitution
 > and laws and attempts to take away our rights.

 --That's just talking and you know it. What the above sentence means is that
your forfathers gave you the responsibility to stage a revolution with your
guns? >>
No -- that's NOT just talking. It's what happened. If you have some spare
time, you might try reading some of the Federalist Papers...

Indulge your inner rebel with our wicked, witty
greetings!  Feed your need for unlimited laughter.
Click below to check them out.
http://click.topica.com/caaaekub1dhdKb1tdRUf/egreetings