Join over 2 million people who are taking control of their
finances! Register for free with The Motley Fool. Get
special offers for investors too.Get out of debt, Learn how
to invest, Retire early.
http://click.topica.com/caaaeyOb1dhdKb1tdRUa/MotleyFool

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[In Subject: Re: SV: SV: {W&P} Bush & Treaties....]

But it's true - I seldomly hear about people get
killed in gun fights and I live in a big city (3.5
million people).

The only country I know where guns (not for hunting)
are legal is Switzerland, and I agree that it is less
violent than the US. However, they also have their
accidents, lunatics etc.

Maybe you should tell me: Are Americans more violent
and careless than others, that there's need to have a
gun in the US while elsewhere people don't kill other
people with guns?

Tamar

=====
Manager of http://www.political-tips.com - Political Tips - your source for political
information
Moderator of http://www.delphi.com/lt_political - The Political Tips Forum and of
http://www.delphi.com/sperts - Sperts New Home
Administrator of http://www.topica.com/lists/relsocpol - RelSocPol - discussion group

Nokia 5510 looks weird sounds great.
Go to http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/nokia/ discover and win it!
The competition ends 16 th of December 2001.

Give the Gift of Omaha Steaks 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Save 50% When You Order! Free Omaha Steaks Burgers!
Omaha Steaks Filet Mignons for Only $25.99
http://click.topica.com/caaaerEb1dhdKb1tdRUf/Omaha Steaks