From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 2:40 AM
Subject: Re: SV: SV: {W&P} Bush & Treaties....

> In a message dated 12/4/01 2:29:56 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> << In fact, our forefathers charged us with that very responsibility ... to
>  > rise up as one, if those in charge of our Republic forsakes it's
> Constitution
>  > and laws and attempts to take away our rights.
>
>  --That's just talking and you know it. What the above sentence means is that
> your forfathers gave you the responsibility to stage a revolution with your
> guns? >>
> ________________________________________________-
> No -- that's NOT just talking. It's what happened. If you have some spare
> time, you might try reading some of the Federalist Papers...

--In the year 2001? OK, if you say so. I hope that you will not have to get into
action.

For a LIMITED TIME, you will receive a no obligation credit
restoration analysis by phone from a reputable credit
professional. DISCOVER options for removing negative marks
from your credit report and improving your credit rating.
To take advantage of this FREE offer, click here now:
http://click.topica.com/caaaeC8b1dhdKb1tdRUf/eCreditRepair