From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 3:02 AM
Subject: Re: SV: SV: SV: SV: SV: {W&P} Crimes Against Humanity...

> In a message dated 12/4/01 2:30:39 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> << Why should the have just 5 toes? However ther has been horses with 3 toes
> once. Then you could see them running around. Evolution took care of the
> change. >>
> Sorry -- I mis-remembered the number of toes...
>
> OK -- there are no more 3-toed horses running around because "Evolution took
> care of the change." .... Soooo -- I repeat -- WHY do we still have monkeys
> and apes? Or are you saying that the much-touted process of evolution doesn't
> work where man is concerned, just with everything else on the stupid planet?

--No, I'm NOT saying that evolutions don't work on the man. Homo Sapiens Sapiens (as
the modern man is called) has during millions of years developed from the first
spiscis of man like animals in the center Africa (the rift Valley) and has spread from
there. In a way we are all Africans. You too.

Evolution works, as I ment with the past letter, on ALL living things with cells.
Animals, as we are, or trees or whatever. What lived here on the planet 100.000 years
ago was different to what is living here to day..And what's living to day is the
staring point for the evolution to change this to whatever all living things will look
like in 100.000. Don't want to accept this? Religious fundamentalists never can as
they are convinced that just they are the crown of the "creation". But the evolution
will not and can not be effected by what we want to accept. It goes on with or without
acceptance from those living things it is working on. That goes for man, monkey, tree,
fish or whatever living. We are, all of us, at the mercy of the DNA molecule.

It is known and proven beyond doubt to day. But some people can't accept that as they
prefere to read and beleive the "creation" fary tales of different old texts that was
written thousends of years ago. I rest my case!

Claes
§( :8-)

Thinking about selling your home within the next 5 months?
Don't gamble with the biggest transaction of your life!
Use HomeGain’s free service to find & compare local
Realtors®.
http://click.topica.com/caaaeDib1dhdKb1tdRUf/HomeGain