The Luxurious Personal Heated Lotion Dispensing System
Feel the difference Heat makes with your lotions and creams
A Great Gift Idea!  100% money back guarantee
http://click.topica.com/caaaeDlb1dhdKb1tdRUa/LotionSpa

In a message dated 12/5/01 11:50:08 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> The majority of voters, in or outside USA, are not voting with right wing
> partys.The center and the left don't excist. Is that the reason why so few
> of the americans vote? They have no one to vote for as they have nothing in
> common with the rich and welthy right wing people that can spend enogh
> millions to get elected. Is that a natural and wanted effect of the
> american constitution?
>
> Claes
> ( :8-)

Where are you getting your information? The Democrats are not leftist? They
want socialized medicine, unionized everything, take from the rich AND anyone
who is contributing and give it to the drug addicted non productive, unwed
mother unwed father,missunderstood
criminals,homosexuals,bisexuals,transgender,crossgender,fenderbender,don't
know or care gender,"The Arts"???(dung on a religious symbol) illegal
immigrants, the families of illegal immigrants, friends and foes of illegal
immigrants, teachers who will teach children how to put a condom on a
cucumber (but not how to read) and on and on. Republicans would tell all
those people to piss up a rope.(excuse the language please).They would like
to keep their money and take care of themselves as they see fit. They do NOT
want to be forced to pay for some woman having 6 kids by 5 different fathers.
They will all grow up and vote Democrat. janice

Give the Gift of Omaha Steaks 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Save 50% When You Order! Free Omaha Steaks Burgers!
Omaha Steaks Filet Mignons for Only $25.99
http://click.topica.com/caaaerEb1dhdKb1tdRUf/Omaha Steaks