Join over 2 million people who are taking control of their
finances! Register for free with The Motley Fool. Get
special offers for investors too.Get out of debt, Learn how
to invest, Retire early.
http://click.topica.com/caaaeyOb1dhdKb1tdRUa/MotleyFool

In a message dated 12/5/01 11:52:42 AM Pacific Standard Time,