Save $ On Your Term Life Coverage- Instant Quotes Online
Lowest Guaranteed Rates of Term Life Insurance
Protect Your Family – Lowest Cost Term Life on the Market
http://click.topica.com/caaaeCkb1dhdKb1tdRUa/Termsmart

"I'd also like to know where you get off calling
someone hideous simply
because they quote someone else, ....."

This is not someone else, this is the Nazis. The Nazis
were experts on twisting language and using it to
their means. Everything they ever did with language
was to misuse "clean" words to pass on their dirty
ideology.

"...but I do agree with you -- we should NEVER FORGET
what can happen when
gun control is allowed to become law!..."

So again, you use what the Nazis wrote, their
euphomisms, to pass your political message. The Nazis
didn't kill people because of gun control. They killed
people because they hated: Jews, communists,
homosexuals, and the rest of that fine list that was
quoted here elsewhere by Janice as "the people the
Democrats support". After all, they were cleaning the
society of unwatnted elements - Janice said that
herslef, these people shouldn't be supported.

Last but not least, no I don't think that if Jews had
guns they had better success against the Nazis. Learn
your history - partisans did almost nothing, it was
the militaries that beat the Nazis; Communists who
tried to resist forcefully were just slaughtered along
with the people who just happened to live in the same
building.

As for gun-control, what happens when you have
gun-control is what happens in most countries in
Europe. People are violent and commit horrible crimes,
but mostly there are no shotings. Are all countries in
Western Europe supporters of Nazi policies?

Tamar

=====
Manager of http://www.political-tips.com - Political Tips - your source for political
information
Moderator of http://www.delphi.com/lt_political - The Political Tips Forum and of
http://www.delphi.com/sperts - Sperts New Home
Administrator of http://www.topica.com/lists/relsocpol - RelSocPol - discussion group

Nokia 5510 looks weird sounds great.
Go to http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/nokia/ discover and win it!
The competition ends 16 th of December 2001.

Thinking about selling your home within the next 5 months?
Don't gamble with the biggest transaction of your life!
Use HomeGain’s free service to find & compare local
Realtors®.
http://click.topica.com/caaaeDib1dhdKb1tdRUf/HomeGain