From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 12:20 AM
Subject: Re: SV: SV: SV: SV: {W&P} Bush & Treaties....

In a message dated 12/5/01 3:04:53 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< --Is it not so that those who own all those guns are feeling very unsafe
in the society >>
My 2 ... Actually, I feel very safe because I do own guns. Just like Mr.
Brite, of Florida, who, I'm sure, is very thankful that he also owns guns.....

--Yes. In order to feel safe in the USA you have to own guns.
CORAL SPRINGS, Florida....

 21-year-old Carl Lee Reese's luck went from bad to worse when
 he carjacked a Lexus belonging to Paul Brite, 53. Brite was
 confronted by the gunman at a carwash and forced to climb into
 his own trunk. Reese drove off, but pulled to the side of the
 road a short while later fearing Brite had a cellular phone
 with him. When he opened the trunk the victim came out
 brandishing two handguns that he had stored there earlier.
 The kidnapper refused to comply with several commands to lie
 on the ground, even after a warning shot. Brite was finally
 forced to shoot his attacker in the abdomen when Reese reached
 for his pocket. Police said they do not plan to charge Brite.

--He had to get in the trunk by gunpoint. That's my point. No gun, no point.

However. I think that's too late to change the tide of guns in the USA. Too many are
cirkulating.

"O Lord, grant me the serenity to accept those things I cannot change, the
strength to change the things I can, and the firepower to make the
difference!"

--This verse is still needed, except for I don't think any Lord can help. You'r on
your own as we always have been and always will be.

Proflowers.com Holiday Special! Get a FREE glass vase
($9.99 value!) when you send one dozen Candy Cane Roses
for just $29.99! Guaranteed fresh for 7 days!
http://click.topica.com/caaaeHob1dhdKb1tdRUf/Proflowers