From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 11:20 AM
Subject: Re: SV: SV: SV: SV: {W&P} Bush & Treaties....

> Debt Worries? Get Relief Now! Free Online Consultation
> Settle Your Debts for Pennies on the Dollar! We Work For You
> Resolve Your Debt! No Bankruptcy! Attorney Representation
> http://click.topica.com/caaaeDmb1dhdKb2tb8oa/Sharpnet
>
> In a message dated 12/5/01 2:56:05 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> << Conservatives is definatelly right, but not in absurdum. And liberal is
> the next step to the left. And I think that is as far as the American partys
> go. I mean the big partys. Not the local ones that has no say in the federal
> politics. Correct me if I'm wrong.  >>
> _______________________________________
> OK -- starting from one side and working to the other ... in the USA you have:
>  -- right-wing whacko conservatives
>  -- Right-Wing Conservatives**
>  -- conservatives
>  -- right-wing moderates
>  -- moderates
>  -- left-wing moderates
>  -- liberals
>  -- Left-Wing Liberals**
>  -- left-wing whacko liberals
>
> The loud minority in the USA are left-wing liberals ... the silent, but very
> tired majority are divided between right-wing moderates and conservatives ...
> but unfortunately, the left-wing liberal press only gives coverage to the
> right-wing whacko conservatives, so most of the world has a very skewed idea
> of what this country is all about.
>
> I used the ** to designate the 2 catagories the majority of politicians fall
> into. With the understanding that there are no other catagories, you can see
> that conservatives and liberals in the USA are on opposite poles from each
> other.
>
> The party that never runs a candidate for any election is probably the
> largest one in this country, and it definitely affects elections because
> there's no way to be sure which way any of them will vote ... and that's all
> the voters who declare themselves to be "Independant".
>
> LG

As I sayed: Only rightwing partys. Wether they are more or less whacko conservatives
or more or less whacko liberals they are just to be considdered rightwing partys and
nothing else. And all depending on corporate funding, right?

Proflowers.com Holiday Special! Get a FREE glass vase
($9.99 value!) when you send one dozen Candy Cane Roses
for just $29.99! Guaranteed fresh for 7 days!
http://click.topica.com/caaaeHob1dhdKb1tdRUf/Proflowers