Upgrade your server! Get VeriSign's FREE guide, "Securing
Your Web Site for Business" for everything you need to know
about using 128-bit SSL to encrypt your e-commerce
transactions online security. Click here!
http://click.topica.com/caaaeyRb1dhdKb1tdRUa/VeriSign

In a message dated 12/6/01 2:07:05 PM Pacific Standard Time,