Mortgages Made Easy! Apply Now! Approval in 24Hrs!
Bankruptcy! Foreclosure! Imperfect Credit! NO PROBLEM!
No Income Documentation! Up to 125% of the Value of Your
http://click.topica.com/caaaeIUb1dhdKb1tdRUa/EquityDirectMortgage

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 9:43 AM
Subject: RE: {W&P} Poor People

> In a message dated 12/6/01 1:37:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> << I meant: where has it gone wrong in the USA when you cant make sure that
> every citizen at least have a deasent way of living in spite of so low prises
> on many commodities? >>
> Another common misconception about America.
>
> Our "poor" people....
>
> The USA has the richest class of "poor" people in the world. We have food
> stamps, commodities programs, food banks, free clinics, umpteen programs that
> people can use to get clothing, counseling, mental health care, medicine and
> dental care, help finding and getting housing, job assistance, free schooling
> to help get a better job, child care, free breakfasts and lunches, .....
> there is no end to everything that's out there if people really want to be
> helped.
>
> Our poor aren't complaining about starving to death -- they're complaining
> about their cable TV being cut off for non-payment, or loosing their pagers,
> or why they can't get the latest designer clothes, or how they need to get a
> new tire for their car ... and why they can't all live like Rockefellers and
> Kennedys ... and a good portion of them, if offered a job, will turn it down
> because they can do better by being "poor" .....

--If so, OK! But do you really mean that no one is living under the minimum of what
is, in USA, considdered minimum standard?

It's not too late to stake your claim! Sign up now
through DirtCheapDomain.com for at least two years
and pay just $8.50 per year for each domain name!
http://click.topica.com/caaaeDcb1dhdKb1tdRUf/DirtCheapDomains